- Serve on either the Brisbane Management Committee or one of the 4 locally based Branch Committees in: Far North Queensland Region (Cairns), Northern Region (Townsville), Central Region (Rockhampton) or Southern Region (Toowoomba).
- Brisbane Management Committee members attend monthly meetings and assist with administration and planning for future fund raising and promotional activities;
- Brisbane Management Committee members fulfill roles such as: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Emergency Accommodation Coordinator, Event Coordinator, Promotions & Marketing Coordinator, Merchandise Coordinator, and Webmaster.
- Branch Committees members attend meetings as outlined within the Branch rules and assist with administration and planning of future fundraising and promotional activities within the local area.
- Branch Committees members fulfill roles including: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Emergency Accommodation Coordinator, Event Coordinator, Promotions & Marketing Coordinator, and other roles as determined by the respective Branch.
- Members of Community Supporting Police are invited to participate at various various fund raising and promotional activity events during the year. These events include but at are not limited to: school fetes, regional shows and festivals, as well as community presentations.
- The fund raising is to support the emergency accommodation in their location. These funds provide: furniture, appliances, bedding, cleaning, payment of utility bills and insurance for the local emergency accommodation facility.
- All members of Community Supporting Police are invited to attend 3 General Meeting per year, one of which is the Annual General Meeting.
- At these meetings general members have the opportunity to participate in decisions and at the AGM all members are provided the opportunity to nominate for positions on the Management Committee.
Members of Community Supporting Police Inc are bound by the legal rights and powers of the Constitution, which may be made available by request from our Contact Us page.
Each Branch of the Community Supporting Police is governed by the Branch Rules.
Management Committee Meetings:
The Management Committee meets monthly, of which 3 are general meetings.
The AGM is held on the 2nd Wednesday in September.
Meetings of regional CSP Inc. Branches are organised through the Secretary of the Branch.
Regional CSP Meetings:
Meetings of regional CSP Inc. branches are organised through the Secretary of that Branch.
Please contact your local branch for meeting details and membership of your branch.